Thursday, August 30, 2012

Warm Baby

Posted by Kate at 5:21 AM
Dear Dominic,

While you were peacefully sleeping in the pack 'n play last night I got it into my head that your head felt warm.  I'm so sorry that I shoved the baby thermometer under your armpit causing you to wake up and scream bloody murder.  I'm also sorry that I didn't trust said thermometer and changed your diaper under false pretenses so I could take your temperature "more accurately".  Translation: with the "rectal" adapter on the thermometer.  You didn't like this much either, but oddly the armpit tampering bothered you a lot more...

Rest assured you were a beautiful 98.4.

But you were also awake, screaming, and needed to be fed an hour early. 

Sorry, buddy. 

Love, Mumma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kate's Cradle Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea